Show Side Menu
To view, print or save our practice booklet, click here
Online Services
Are you feeling ill?
Call 111 - When it is less urgent than 999
Useful Resources

Sick Certificates

The first week of an illness or hospital Admission is covered by a Self-certificate which is obtainable from your employer. Any absence of more than seven days, including weekends and bank holidays, requires an NHS certificate and is available from your doctor during a routine (non-urgent) appointment.

Your Neighbourhood Professionals. Just a Click Away!